Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Beginner's Luck

Some of you may ask, why on earth start yet another blog? Don't you already have one? or two or three ...

Yes, all this is true. I do have several blogs, but most of them I rarely use anymore (Xanga was so high school...). I love my TV Guide blog, but I wanted a place where I could share all my thoughts, not just on TV but on literature and music and other things as well. So while I'll keep that one for posting about TV, I'll use this one for posting about anything (and everything) else. And I'm sure there'll be the occasional TV post here as well. After all, I just can't stop talking about my favorite TV shows.

So here I am. Now I'm sure some of you may laugh at the title (especially those who know me well) but some day I may become a famous writer/columnist and this is the title I plan on using for that column. That is, if I ever get around to submitting columns for publication.

Anway, this post was mainly just to see how this thing worked. I'll be back later with my first real post.

7 comments:

psychoactive toad said...

Hi Charissa, and Welcome to Blogger! I too have a blog here. I find it a great outlet for my goofy side. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

- ttgbnight

raputathebuta said...

Yay! A new addition to My Favorites! I enjoy your posts at tvguide.com & look forward to reading you here as well!

Charissa said...

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm looking forward to blogging here ... of course that means even more time online! Haha.

backnblack said...

Hello twin!

So this is where some of you guys are hanging out lately!

This really looks like fun, and I hope to find some time to hang out. Heck I might even entertain the thought of my own blog...

Anyways...catch you later!

psychoactive toad said...

Bnb, if you have your own blog here, I will definitely read it. Consider that a little nudge.

Charissa said...

It's my long lost Twin! I've been wondering where you were! We definitely need to catch up.

And I'll second that nudge from TTG, I would read your blog!

raputathebuta said...

DT! Me three, me three! I'll read your blog & make many a splendiferous comment (just ask TTGB)!