Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ireland: Day 1, Arrival and Bunratty Castle

Hello everyone! I'm writing this from Ireland! We got here around 6:30 am local time (that'd be about 1:30 eastern time). I didn't sleep much; it's kinda hard to sleep on a plane, you know? Besides that, Continental has these cool screen/entertainment systems on the back of each seat that allows you to pick a movie to watch, or play a game or do all kinds of things. So I ended up watching Mis Pettigrew Lives For a Day, because I couldn't pass up a chance to watch the adorable Lee Pace (and now I might have to go watch the second season premiere on my iPod).

Ireland is amazing. We're staying in the Bunratty Castle Hotel, which is amazing. We just got back from a medieval banquet held in the hotel. It was so much fun. Tomorrow we're going to see the Cliffs of Mohr, I can't wait.

I'm hoping I'll have free internet access throughout the trip, but I can't count on it. Whenever I do I'll try to update this site for you guys, so keep an eye out. I'll also try posting photos sometime, but I don't really have time tonight (I am way too tired to worry about that).

1 comment:

Rose Principe said...

charissa! can't wait to see pictures!! hope you are having fun!!